We provide wound care support to mobile patients of all ages.
Following a comprehensive assessment, we will discuss and advise on possible treatment for the patient’s condition and can arrange referral to other services if necessary.
The services we provide are:
- Suture and Clip Removal following Surgery
- Treatment of burns and scalds (following assessment at hospital)
- Treatment of all wounds
- Post-surgical and post-trauma wound care
- Treatment of chronic wounds
- Pilonidal and Perianal wound care and management
- Application of Topical Negative Pressure treatment
- Doppler Ultrasound assessment of the legs
- Conservative Sharp Debridement (removal of dead skin with a scalpel)
- Treatment of patients with diabetic foot ulcers
- Treatment of Pressure Ulcers
Please note that the service does not provide emergency treatment and appointments are always necessary.