Blood Testing Services
We offer access to the widest possible range of laboratory services in our clinic.
Prices of individual blood tests vary but we aim to keep them as affordable as we possibly can.
For many of the blood tests, we have the results in under 4 hours. We send you the results by your choice of phone, fax or email as soon as we have them. In addition to the blood tests, our experienced GPs can also conduct a full health check.
Some of the more common blood test profiles we offer:
- General Wellness Screening Profiles
- Blood Test packages & Disease Screening
- Sex Hormone, Fertility and Infertility Profiles
- Travel Screening Profiles-Pre & Post travel
- Occupational Health & Immigration Screening
- Sexual Health Screening
- Pregnancy & Pre-Pregnancy Screening
- Vitamins Nutrition & Lifestyle
- Pre-Operative Blood Test
- Allergy Testing
Routine screening and monitoring blood tests including:
- Full Blood Count (anaemia and immunity)
- Blood Glucose (diabetes)
- Cholesterol Blood Test (risks of heart attack & stroke)
- Liver Function Test (the effects of alcohol and much more)
- Kidney Function Test (Urea and Electrolytes)
- Thyroid Function Test
- Blood Clotting (risk of Deep Vein Thrombosis)
- Blood Group (ABO)
- PSA Test
- Tumor markers including the New CA125, HE4 and ROMA (Risk of Ovarian Malignancy Algorithm)
- Drugs of abuse testing
- The most affordable Chlamydia, Herpes, Gonorrhoea, Syphilis, and HIV test London has to offer – the full range of sexual health tests and STD Testing.