Our goal at MediWell Clinic London is to provide our patients with the highest quality medical care combined with exceptional service. Listening to our patients is vital, we are always keen to hear about your experience at MediWell Clinic London, patient feedback is invaluable.
- To provide high quality, safe, professional health care services to our patients.
- To focus on prevention of disease by promoting health and wellbeing and offering care and advice to our patients.
- To work in partnership with our patients, their families and carers towards a positive experience and understanding, involving them in decision making about their treatment and care.
- To be a learning organisation that continually improves what we can offer patients.
- To treat patients as individuals and with the same respect we would want for ourselves or a member or our families, listening and supporting people to express their needs and wants and enabling people to maintain the maximum possible level of independence, choice and control. To treat everyone in our diverse community, including patients, their families and colleagues, with dignity. To adhere to the highest standards of professionalism, ethics and personal responsibility, worthy of the trust our patients place in us. To provide the best care, treating patients and family members with sensitivity and empathy.
- To provide our patients with transparent and integrated healthcare services at a standardized level of quality with the support of the clinical pathway, guidance and algorithms.
- To work in partnership with other organisations to tackle the causes of, as well as provide the treatment for ill health and where appropriate involve other professionals in the care of our patients.
- To encourage our patients, talking to us, participating in surveys, and feeding back and on the services, that we offer.
- To ensure all staff have the competency and motivation to deliver the required standards of care ensuring that all members of the team have the right skills and training to carry out their duties competently. To value the contributions of all, blending the skills of individual staff members in unsurpassed collaboration. To deliver the best outcomes and highest quality service through the dedicated effort of every team member.
- To take care of our staff offering them support to do their jobs and to protect them against abuse.
- Have a zero tolerance of all forms of abuse.
- To provide our patients and staff with an environment which is safe and friendly.
- To work in accordance with laws, regulations and principles of professional ethics and pay serious attention to our patients’ rights to their privacy,
To operate on a financially sound basis.
Together we will care for our patients and each other by:
- Showing compassion and kindness
- Respecting and valuing individuals
- Being polite, friendly and welcoming
how will we do this?
- Respect and value people
- Recognize and praise the contributions of individuals
- Be polite, friendly and welcoming in our approach
- Demonstrate an optimistic, ‘can do’ attitude
- Show compassion, kindness and empathy
- Listen to other people in an engaging manner
- Dismiss, bully and belittle individuals
- Make others feel like a burden, or be dismissive and disinterested
- Be thoughtless and lack awareness of people’s feelings, opinions and
- Be unfair, inconsistent or judgmental
- Be rude
- Be disrespectful
Together we will make the safety of patients and staff our priority by:
- Following best practice
- Listening, learning and responding
- Being open and transparent
How will we do this?
- Follow best practice, speak up and challenge respectfully
- Adhere to policies and procedures relating to our roles
- Learn from mistakes and build upon successes
- Listen and act on concerns
- Show transparency and honesty in all we do
- Adopt a safety-first attitude
- Act in a way that harms the safety and quality of care provided
- Criticize or blame each other
- Be resistant to feedback
- Ignore concerns about safety when they are raised by colleagues, patients, relatives or visitors
- Be fraudulent or dishonest
- Ignore poor practice
Together we will strive to be outstanding by:
- Improving joined-up healthcare with our
- Encouraging innovation through teamwork
- Involving our staff, patients and careers
How will we do this?
- Adopt a positive, attitude engaging with the vision and objectives of the Clinic
- Always look for ways to improve through working with patients, careers and colleagues
- Help others to find creative solutions to problems and share good practice
- Encourage and participate in teamwork to ensure we do our best to make a difference
- Express openness to innovation and change to ensure best value for money through financial efficiency
- Take accountability and responsibility for everything we do and be honest and open when things go wrong
- Be inappropriate or inefficient in our use of resources
- Work in silos and not engage with patients, careers and colleagues
- Be resistant to change and block new ideas
- Adopt an insular approach which hinders improvement
- Accept second best and low standards
- Avoid taking responsibility and admitting fault
Prior to Your Visit
When you are attending the clinic, you will need to bring a list of your current medications. These include prescribed medicines, over the counter medicines and any vitamin supplements or herbal remedies.
Upon arrival, our friendly reception staff will be on hand to welcome you, confirm payment arrangements and help with any non-clinical queries you may have.
You will then be looked after by one of our nurses or consultants who will help you prepare for your procedure. A member of our medical team will ask you some questions so that everything relevant is known about your health, including your medical history.
If you would feel more comfortable having a chaperone with you during medical consultations or treatments please let us know either before or during your visit, so this can be arranged.
Please make all clinical staff aware of any allergies that you have had at present or in the past.
During Your Visit
On arrival you will be looked after by our polite and attentive staff in our clean and comfortable facilities. You will be greeted by our reception team and will be introduced to your Health Care Assistant who will work alongside the medical team to look after your needs and ensure that you are comfortable.
MediWell Clinic London is committed to providing a safe, comfortable environment, where patients and staff can be confident that best practice is being followed at all times. The safety of everyone is of paramount importance. There is a Safeguarding Officer and safeguarding procedures in place for adults and children at MediWell Clinic London.
We offer chaperones for patients examined or treated at MediWell Clinic London